February 14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It's been a long time since my entry --  there are a number of reasons.
I have been hospitalized at JOHNS HOPKINS since Thanksgiving last year.  Today is the first day my vision has been good enough to use my laptop.

Before you go, PLEASE go to the GOFUNDME website for other updates.

One of the reasons for the admission was the development of hematomas (collection of blood) on the bottom of both feet. These plum sized collections of blood were excrutiating even after they ruptured.  Happily, I have grown new soles of both feet which took a few weeks.

I had been receiving FOSCARNET, an anti-viral (for the CMV - cytomegalovirus), IV which also led to severe suppression of my bone marrow with other side effects (mostly metabolic upheaval on my electrolytes and liver).  However, PTL, I was able to get LETERMOVIR which was the first anti-viral approved for the CMV virus by FDA in 15 years (approved in late 2018).  While I am still recovering  from the FOSCARNET side effects, the LETERMOVIR has helped me recover from my need for such frequent electrolyte infusions and transfusions.

I have ocular (eye) graft versus host disease (GVHD) -- I now know what it's like to be partially blind.  I had to listen to the ESPN coverage of my Duke basketball!  Thank GOD, I now can actually watch TV (although still a little blurry) with the drops from the JHH ophthalmology department.
Skin GVHD and gastrointestinal GVHD also reared their ugly heads.  The GI symptoms are better. But not without getting an nasogastric tube when I couldn't get enough nutrition.  Still a challenge with mouth GVHD.  But the skin GVHD got so bad I am back on Prednisone and the GVHD team started SIROLIMUS (an immunosuppressing drug).
 
Oh BTW, the old B-K virus came back and I had urinary blood clots to deal with.  Two cystoscopies and my immunes system finally overcame this hateful virus.

Although this not a complete 'blow-by-blow', with GOD's grace and an answer to many prayers, I may be able to get home in the next 1-2 weeks to finish my recouperation.  I expect to return to the office after that (go to the GOFUNDME website for details.)

Jan has been a saint through this time taking care of so many details.  I love her so much!

Thanks for your time, inquiries, continued financial support and, most especially, the PRAYERS.
May GOD bless you!
Tripp

Comments

  1. You were my Dr for so many years an my moms an then all 4 of my kids, I pray god heals you. I still to this day don't know how to find the words to thank you enough for saving my twin dawn when I had her. May god bless you an continue to heal you. Love Jennifer loveless an family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Lynch says wow you certainly have been through hell and back. I am sending you all the positive thoughts I can. I know how awful viruses can be! I always enjoyed your sense of humor as a doctor. I know you will get better soon. Dennis and Nicki wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for all your brave efforts for a painful recovery that has gone ahead in answer to all our prayers and love sent your way. Prayers for Jan too as she has needed extra strength and safety helping you get well. Home soon !! Wonderful news. Blessings too. Delysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you can see again! You are one of the strongest and most determined people I know, maybe second to Jan. Thanks for the update! Sending love and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continued prayers coming your way. So happy 2 hear u will b coming home soon. I Continue 2 pray 4 your full recovery. Much love coming your way as well. U have been deeply missed by your friends and patients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tripp, you are in prayer. I continue to be inspired by you in so many ways: As a physician, and an EMR pioneer, as a father and husband, as a friend, and as someone who radiates the characteristics of our Creator. I am sorry you have had such struggles, I am glad you are having victories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
    Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, ,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,Lupus,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal. ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

Sept 18 - Challenges, challenges....