June 2 - Challenges and what is this world coming to?

Things are progressing as we move closer towards discharge from the stem cell in-patient/out-patient program.

I am now at the weight I was before the ACC conference swim finals back in 1975.  Lot less beef in this case.  I DO NOT RECOMMEND my diet plan!😉

Today, the usual routine.  Get up early, prepare and go to IPOP at the KIMMEL CANCER CENTER.  As Jan came to the car, the driver side window was smashed in (during the night apparently).  REALLY!  Jan had to stay for the police and insurance and clean up with my mandatory appointment in 30 minutes!

This was a real personal challenge... I still am reconditioning and walking is difficult.  Thank goodness for Uber as I went on my own to IPOP.  I made it (slowly but got there) and took Uber back after my appointment to our apartment (Jan still tied up with break-in).  As the saying goes, "Necessity is the mother of invention!"

Seems like as Jan and I have come to say, "It is what it is!"

Again, thanks for your continuing prayers and support AND... MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Comments

  1. Where there's a will, there's a way. You are a strong person! You have many prayer-warriors looking out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a small tweak on that statement "It is what it is, but it will be what you make it," and by His grace and infinite mercy you, abs your family, are showing us, daily, what living in His grace has come to be. No one ever said it would be easy, only that He'd walk beside us. You, and your family, are an inspiration. Continued prayers, and much love, Brother!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital