March 2, T minus 7 - now March 3, T minus 6

Friday - Sitting in the pre-waiting area of the Sayed Hospital OR.  In just a little bit, I'll be called back for my Hickman catheter....

That was at 10AM- tonight is the eve of my chemotherapy to wipe out my bone marrow.  My Hickman catheter's name is "Helen" - Helen Hickman Bradd was my grandmother - a great woman.

Saturday - This AM - rather sleepless night.  Can't use Ibuprofen for my multiple injuries (ibuprofen would mask a fever).  Bummer since I'm moving around like a 90+ year old with arthritis. At 1pm the first day of chemo starts (Cytarabine and Cytoxin).  Oh boy!

Comments

  1. Your prayer warriors gotcha covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Doc. Soon you will be like a new man! Thinking about Jan and Erika also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you Tripp, you are a strong man, you are ready for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers doc. Praying for Erika & Jan also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital