March 26 - Sharing the journey with fellow physicians and you...

I was recently contacted by the AAFP News (from the American Academy of Family Practice) about my story and how other physicians stepped 'up to the plate' to help me out during the time I will be away from Skyline Family Practice. See my other post on those doctors who have started helping or will soon help us. Here is the link to the guest editorial:


I hope you enjoy reading it.  On another note, the financial help many have given on the GoFundMe page continues to help and is so appreciated.  The community and my church have continued to pour out blessings for Jan and I.  A community spaghetti dinner was done to help us last weekend. Provided by the Adult Sunday School classes at Riverton United Methodist Church and attended by many in the community, the event netted over $3700.  God is good!


Comments

  1. Thanks for shearing about this I thinks its very hopeful post and very important post for us.thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post.
    pharmacogenetics diagnostic laboratory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital