February 14 - Happy Valentines Day - to Erika and Jan

.... and of course to all my family (and you too [who is reading this]!).  Of all days, Erika is with Jan at Johns Hopkins Medical center for a full day. Jan graciously offered to help Erika navigate the 'maze' of all the steps Erika has to go through today for a thorough evaluation as as PBSC donor for my stem cell transplant.

Here they are at Johns Hopkins this AM

Again, thanks for all the prayers for Erika (and my bride, Jan).  Again, my thanks for all those who've contributed on the GoFundMe page

Comments

  1. May God Bless you and your family as you go through these next steps to regain your health.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital