2018 - January 6 - Being Thankful

Yes, I know this post is a little late.  Sorry...    A couple of things happened... Our wonderful nurse practitioner, Sarah Weigand went on maternity leave in mid November.  I've been the only doctor for what is a 3 physician load practice and, well, going it alone has been rather busy!! That is an understatement.  I'm happy to report that Sarah and Rick Chrisman (Sarah's married name) had a beautiful girl, Taylor at 8lb on black Friday!  They're doing great. WE are so excited for Sarah and Rick!  She'll be back at the practice in a little over a week.

Another reason is that I had a prolonged case of bronchitis through the holidays, and well, it was tough getting through the last 2-3 weeks!  But, I'm much better now.


What else am I thankful for?  First and foremost, my wife, Jan and... ALSO our wonderful family.  See our family picture.  We felt lucky to get all of us together 2 weeks before Christmas at Kristin and Chris' house for a pre-Christmas family get together.  We hope you had a Merry Christmas!

I am also thankful for all of you who are reading this blogpost and all the other friends and family we have.  Passage of time has reconfirmed a crucial and vital reality... we all are here for others.  I am so blessed to have all of you show your concern and pray for us.  It is pleasantly overwhelming to think about!  THANK YOU!

I'll post an audio blog and update on my MDS later but for now... thank you for being you!

Comments

  1. What a blessing to hear and what a beautiful family picture definitely frame worthy. Prayers continuing during your journey s well as for all the family. Thank you for always giving and placing others before Please take care, relax whenever you can and make amazing memories - Love you and the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tripp: The holidays are busy enough with family . Bringing your patients along as well is - well typical of your caring spirit. The count of children and grandchildren is truly bountiful. We of the community have you and all your family in our thoughts. Cheers to a healthy new year.
    Jim Hildt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital