October 14 - Are you polished?

Another week passed by. Isn't it amazing how fast life passes by? Today, I talk about a quote by Elizabeth Kubler Ross, MD. This quote was part of her address to my classmates and I when we graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School in 1979.

"The winds of time will either crack your surfaces or polish them... It's up to you to decide"

This is a great quote which I wanted to share with you.  I've decided I am going to be polished... How about you?  Have a good week.

Here's the pod cast

Comments

  1. Hi Tripp: I like the new format! Thanks for sharing the quote, and for the encouragement you always give. I too choose to be polished! Continuing to pray for you that things go very well as you move forward in the treatment process. Thinking of you and your family often.
    Blessings,
    Bess Keaton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital