September 5 - Chemo done, on to Johns Hopkins

The usual grinding chemo week came to an end last Friday... Chemo week #6 completed.   It is definitely hard being full time and going to chemo each day.  (I do start a little after 9am so I have time to get to the office from Winchester.)  Was able to get out on Lake Frederick with Jan and Aaron on Monday which was nice.

  


Upon the recommendation of Nick Gemma (MD - my oncologist), we are going to Johns Hopkins to meet Dr. Luznik and the team.  I suppose this will be a meet and greet visit.  Don't look forward to 2+ hours on the road.  But...Jan will be at my side which is comforting.    More to come after the visit at Johns Hopkins on September 7th.

Thanks again for all the prayers...

Comments

  1. Thinking about you often and wishing you well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your whole family feels some elation with each passing phase! Know you have the best wishes, hopes, and prayers with each step. I took a friend to Wilmer Eye Institute, but we spent the night about a mile from it, and we didn't regret that decision at all! We stayed at Admiral Fells Inn, and it was a good experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love & prayers 2 U, Jan & Fam.Take care Doc.




    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love, hugs and prayers to all of you! Stay strong, keep your grace and faith! God will see you each through this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital