May 3 - 13 - Our community is unique!

I have been remiss!  My apologies... seems that the 3 weeks between treatments are a time to heal and catchup!  I think this week, I've finally finished molting!  My abdominal wall finally stopped looking like a bad day at the paintball park and the skin has shed in it's attempt to heal yet again.

Today, I remembered why I have come to love our community.  For 31 years, the physicians have provided physicals to the student-athletes for both Warren County High School and Skyline High School.  See the video below for "thank you's".  I am proud of Kristin Waltz, RN my daughter who has coordinated Warren Memorial Hospitals Same Day Surgery unit for all the physicals. And thanks to all the others.  This community event has helped THOUSANDS of student-athletes get their physicals over the years and THOUSANDS of dollars (the fee collected is a tax deductible contribution) have gone to the athletic programs for each school.  

This is a unique community event for the region and one which makes Warren County so wonderfully unique.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital