April 23 - Preparing for chemo - again

Just like when a snowstorm is impending, I find myself trying to prepare.  This time for a week of chemotherapy.  Trying to make sure the office 'stuff' is taken care of (finishing up charts, signing off other charts, reviewing results, etc.).  I had a GI bug over the weekend (not as bad a Jan got it) but this has taken the 'wind out my sails' a little bit.  I have an almost full schedule (except the early start time since I will be in Winchester).  My prayer is that I will do as well as last time...

Our church (Riverton UMC) is starting a series, "The Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel.  This is a somewhat autobiographical story of a journalist, Lee Strobel, who when he started, was a atheist. Now as a Christian, he has laid out his investigation and the credible evidence that Jesus, is the Son of God.  Jan and I have taught from his student edition before but it will be interesting to see how the entire church responds to the book and the teachings.  May God guide all of us and help the Holy Spirit lead any skeptics to Christ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital