March 28 - Chemo in play with blessing to boot!

Jan and I are (pleasantly) overcome with the blessings and prayers all of you have bestowed on me and my family.  Thanks so much.

I now have patients praying with me FOR ME!  A friend and patient gave me a book of bible quotes today and prayed with me!  An internal medicine physician (and a friend) - called from southern Virginia to offer prayers and mentioned he would bring my name up to his prayer group and still uses the bible I gave to him when he entered medical school!

Given all you all have done for us, the chemo is a breeze.  The injections are subcutaneous with local reactions and some nausea but all controllable.  I told my chemo nurse as she was getting ready for today's abdominal subQ injections (in front of my fellow POD chemo patients) that she was going to ruin my belly dancing gig I had this PM.  She laughed.  Laughter is the best medicine sometimes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital