March 18 - CBC back today

Actually not too different which is good:
WBC 2,300 - absolute neutrophil count 780
H/H - 11.5/33.2 (which is a little improved)
Platelets at 87,000 (a little less but not critical)

Still tired but have tried to give my normal bone marrow cell lines adequate building blocks (while not eating as much 'junk food') - iron, B12, folate and MVTs
This may have helped to maintain my H/H (hemoglobin/hematocrit).  Still have the macrocytic indices with an MCV of 109 and MCH of 37.8 with moderate ovalocytes (this is on the red cell line - they are very large compared to most people).


Got the stationary bike - over 300 lbs in the box - so I will break down the contents and move the pieces from my medical office to my home and try to put together over the weekend.  In the meantime, will try to enjoy March Madness and hope the Duke Blue Devils will continue 'peaking' in their performance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital