March 12 - What to say... Maybe just "sorry" will do!

I find myself sometimes at a loss to speak about myself.  I don't really like to talk about myself.  Usually, after meeting someone, I feel like I know them but find (afterwards) that I really didn't share as much about myself.  

I do so well with patients and even talking to family about a family member's condition.   I fear I may have frightened my son Justin unnecessarily.  He wanted to know what was going on and I told him of my thoughts.  Sorry Justin!  I apologize to you and didn't think about how my analysis could be so devastating.  I believe I didn't convey (enough) my faith in my healing GOD and GOD's bigger plan for this whole process.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 28 - Just in - I am going to receive a bone marrow transplant

February 16 - New Information

May 29 - Out of the hospital